The Woodlands Family and Child Photographer – Client Appreciation Event
Happy Tuesday, friends! <3 The kids are out of school, lemonade is my fridge demanding to be drank (well, ok, maybe it’s in capri sun packets) and I am still working. As a premium The Woodlands Family and Child Photographer, I understand that pictures are an investment, and while we want to document as much of our kid’s childhoods, the budget just will not always allow. Which made me think- how can I tell all of my client how TRULY grateful I am for their business? Well, the best way I know how to do just that is by doing what I do best- giving you tangible memories!!!!
So I am so ecstatic to introduce my first annual Client Appreciation Event. Soooo.. what is it, you ask? Well, if you follow me at all, you may have known that I just moved into a new house on the North Side of Conroe in Willis, Tx. We love our neighborhood, our neighbors, and our new home. And what’s super duper cool- our backyard LITERALLY has an adorable natural running creek behind it. When I laid eyes on it, I thought to myself… all the sessions. Give me all the sessions! Hahaha, so in true Andrea form- I made that dream a reality and this is where I will be hosting this event. Right in my backyard. So will you join me? See below for details:
- Offered to all 2016-2017 (YTD) full session clients (booked a full session with me in the last calendar year). These sessions are a first come first served basis.
- DATE: July 15th, 2017 Times: 4:00pm, 4:20pm, 4:40pm, 5:00pm. 5:20pm, 5:40pm, 6:00pm, 6:20pm, 6:40pm, 7:00pm, 7:20pm, 7:40pm.
- These sessions are free! No obligation to purchase, and an 8×10 gift print will be included in the session
- This session can be your children, or the whole family!
- Extremely candid and fun and carefree! My absolute favorite kind <3
- Each session will be 15 minutes long and will have at least 10 images for you to choose your 8×10 from
- If you’d like to purchase them all, that option, of course, will be available and will be lower in cost than my “normal” session rates
- You will have access to my wardrobe for you and your children if you’d like to utilize that, I just need to know ahead of time because I do expect them to get wet/dirty and they cannot be reused on different sessions
- I will be serving refreshments for dads and mamas and have some treats for the kiddos (watermelon anyone??!!)
- The creek rises pretty high after it rains, so there is a possibility of rescheduling to a different date if there is a heavy rainfall in the days prior.
- Great for getting an updated family portrait, or getting updated shots of your babies!
I am so excited to be offering these, so let me know if you would like a time slot. And be sure to reach out for scheduling those fall family sessions. I am already booking and only taking a limited amount for this coming year!!