Clothing Store Recommendations for The Woodlands Family and Newborn Photography
When it comes to preparing for a session with your photographer, wardrobe is such a huge component, as it can totally affect the outcome of your photos. Are you stuck on what you and your family should wear for your newborn or family session?
Here are 4 ideas on great places that will provide the perfect wardrobe you are looking for!
1. My client wardrobe – I have invested in a wardrobe for my clients to use, if needed or wanted! This wardrobe is free for all clients to use. It includes tops, bottoms, and mostly maxi dresses that compliment any body type. I have sizes for women that range from 2-12 and if you are interested in wearing pieces from my wardrobe, be sure to contact me if you want to schedule a wardrobe consult.
2. Free People – Free People has a vintage, classic look that tends to flatter nearly all body types. They can be a bit on the pricy side, but sometimes have great sales online and in stores. If you like floral, lace, and flowy clothing, this is the store for you. You can visit this store locally, in The Woodlands Mall (located at 1201 Lake Woodlands Dr, The Woodlands, Tx 77380) right off the freeway, or visit their website to view their beautiful, high end pieces! <3
3. ASOS – This clothing brand was originally meant to portray clothing that was “as seen on screen,” or styles that were worn for celebrities. ASOS offers the most recent styles, geared for adults in their 20’s. Shop here if you want the current trends to be portrayed in your sessions. This website is online and I believe based out of the UK. You can visit their website here. And be sure to always check their sale items. Beautiful pieces for affordable prices!!
4. Old Navy (for kids) – Old Navy is a well known store that offers affordable clothing that is not only adorable, but comfortable for your kiddos. Their goal is to appeal to it’s customers with fun, fashion, and value. They have a store located in The Woodlands in the Portofino Center (19075 Interstate 45 S, Shenandoah, Tx 77385) and one in Conroe at the Conroe Marketplace (2908 I45 N, Conroe, Tx 77303). You can also shop styles conveniently online!
5. Gap (for kids) – Gap is similar to Old Navy, but slightly more pricey. There’s more bang for your buck, though, because the clothes will last longer than most. They are known to have classic styles that tend to stick around for several generations, as well as trendy options that go with the current times. Gap Kids is located at the Premium Outlets in Cypress (29300 Hempstead Rd, Cypress, Tx 77433) if you need to get something quick, but their online selection is so convenient and a wealth of really amazing styles.
If you have any questions about my client wardrobe, or any other recommendations you may need on selecting the perfect outfits for you and your family, feel free to reach out here!