The Woodlands Natural Light Photography | 5 Reasons Why I Love Photography (And Why You Should Too)
If you know me, then you know that I started out my The Woodlands Natural Light Photography career “accidentally.” It all began when I was taking photos of my son, and I was in love with documenting his precious little life. I became more interested in capturing the sweet moments that I never wanted to forget, so my husband got me a nicer camera.
Eventually, I found myself never wanting to put down the lens. I knew that I not only wanted to document moments in my life, but I wanted to do the same for others. My passion took control, and now, my career revolves around it. And you know what? It’s amazing! I am so blessed to be able to do what I love, and to also spread joy to families all around The Woodlands and Conroe area. Here are the top 5 reasons that I love photography:
- Documentation – I love documenting the now. Candid photography allows me to capture those in-between moments that are so fleeting. Those natural smiles and laughs, the way a man looks into the eyes of the woman he loves, and the way a tiny baby sleeps soundly. These are all examples of moments that we tend to love and cherish about the important people in our lives.
- Decor – Who doesn’t love a decorated home adorned with happiness, laughter, and love? There is no better way to decorate a home than to adorn the walls and surfaces with captured memories. I decorate my home with images that some of my favorite photographers have taken of me and my family. It always brings a smile to my face, as well as the faces of the people that come to visit!
- Time – Seeing fleeting memories of my children takes me back in time. I can literally relive moments that happened, and so can you! My goal is to document REAL life. Not a fake representation of your life. I love when my clients relax and let loose. It makes for such beautiful photos!
- The One Time Everyone Looks Put Together – Personally, life with two kids is wild, crazy, and unpredictable. I am lucky, I am able to make it out of the house without a gummy stuck to my jeans or a kid with both shoes on, lol! Let’s face it, if I can get the one shot that makes me feel like my very out of control life is somewhat not out of control, it’s a good session. I love being able to get that picture perfect moment for my amazing clients!
- Science – Photography is basically the study of light, and a way of manipulating it to make it work in your favor. It is so fun to be able to capture beautiful sun rays shining down on a sweet family. Color is also fun to manipulate, as it can change so much about a photo. I totally enjoy working with light, and seeing the power of what it can do. Who doesn’t love science?
Interested in booking a session? Contact me here! <3